Hey guys, my week has been hectic and I was all over town hence the lack of updates, or maybe at a slower pace than usual since the internet connection hasn't been very kind to me. From
1. Dad's birthday dinner which didn't go very well considering we were not on speaking terms. And to us, having a heart to heart conversation on my future.
2. Completing my assignments (the usual procrastination + other stuffs in between),
3. To having a shoot with Aes.the.tics magazine in which they're having a launching party this 28th (please RSVP at the website)
3. Having a mini shoot with Tet Leon, Julian and Daryl (in which we will have more coming up)
4. Picking up Ubey from LCCT where he left me to go see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs in Singapore T_T
5. And also the monthly shoot with Modelle (Thanks for the support, I'm still in the running of Top 20 now)
anyways, I'll leave you with a snippet of everything in pixels rather than words cause I know ya'll like to see photos innit? haha I will write proper updates for them VERY VERY soon.
-fire at sec 13 shah alam-
-the black mamba, end of jan-
-Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Singapore, January 2010-
-Modelle magazine Beauty 50: top20 photoshoot-
I had to re-enact Megan Fox's photo in Wonderland Magazine where she was wearing the Gareth Pugh's slashed dress and of course, mine was a more decent version where the hemlines are lower HAHAH
in touch with my inner Diva weehoo~
carpe diem biatches!
more and more exciting stuff are happening around you! keep reading!
-this? is just what I wore yesterday. I think I should have more of these photos in the future-